Go Girlactik Go!

Ok I’m about to make the boldest statement I’ve ever made. Girlactik Lip Paints are THE best liquid lipstick in the world FULL STOP.

Yup, I said it, chuck out all your other lipsticks Ladies and Gents, because the only ones you need are Girlactik.

Now I’ve actually had these two beauties for nearly two years, but the reason I am only getting round to writing this post now is because I genuinely wanted to do them justice and get some decent photos so you could really see what I am on about.

Girlactik is an American beauty brand that is sold in selected boutiques throughout North America, and can be shipped internationally when purchased on their website. Since I was scared of the shipping cost and custom charges at the time, I was lucky enough to have a friend who was going on holiday to New York and after a bit of begging and a promise of a huge I.O.U, I persuaded her trek around Manhattan for an elusive Girlactik Stockist.

I spent weeks up to the day she left looking at swatch after swatch of all of their famous Lip Paints to decide what colours I wanted, and even though I would happily have them all, I eventually settled on Posh and Demure.

Girlactik Liquid Lipsticks

I would describe Posh as a deep peach, and for me it is the next step up from a nude lip, when you want something more colourful and a little playful. Since it isn’t either overly peach or pink, I think Posh would look beautiful on a variety of skin tones, day or night.

Girlactik Liquid Lipstick Posh

Demure, is exactly as it sounds. I stunning deep berry shade, that I think works for all seasons not just Autumn. Even though it is a bright colour, the matte finish tones it down, making this Lip Paint perfect for every day wear.

Girlactik Liquid Lipstick Demure

Every single thing about Girlactik Lip Paints is correct.

They glide on super super smooth, are ridiculously lightweight but still provide a huge colour payoff. They smell subtly of vanilla cake, and sweet pastry, which is a delight every time I open the tube and apply. However, the biggest plus point of these Liquid Lipsticks is that they dry to a full matte lip with almost negligible flaking and drying of the lips! Seriously, once it dries, it stays smooth with no cracks and minimal transference after eating and drinking. The only thing I had to do throughout the whole day is touch up a teensy bit in the middle of my lips.

I cannot explain how nice these feel on my lips in comparison to other matte liquid lipsticks. They simply are amazing.

So what are you waiting for? Even if it’s your Nan’s Sister’s Uncle’s Cousin who is going on their hols to America, get them to get you some Girlactik Lip Paints. Seriously, if your friend is going, hide in the car boot, chuck all her clothes out the suitcase and get in, because the anger they will feel towards you will be totally worth it if you can get your hands on one.

Personally, I am trying to justify a trip myself just to go get some more of these!

Go Girlactik go,

1. Luisa
    July 2, 2017 / 7:10 am

Gosh what beautiful lipstick shades and perfect lips to display them, Thankyou for sharing with us this brand

July 2, 2017 / 11:37 am

Girlactik is such an underrated brand outside the US in my opinion. I just wish they would stock it in big department stores around the world! xx

2. Abigail
    July 2, 2017 / 7:19 pm

Never heard of this brand before but I definitely like the look of these!

July 3, 2017 / 7:56 am

They really are my favourite, and about the same price if not cheaper than most good liquid lipsticks! xx

3. July 2, 2017 / 7:28 pm

I had never heard of that brand before. Great to find out about it! I really like the pigments and colors! xx corinne

July 3, 2017 / 7:58 am

The pigment of the lipsticks is incredible, you barely need anything. It only took “one dip” to get the level of colour here! They also do so many other products that I want really badly šŸ˜­ xx

4. July 2, 2017 / 7:30 pm

Ooh these look amazing so I’ll be begging anyone and everyone who’s off to America to bring me some back I would say šŸ˜‚ Oh dear I think you might have got me addicted now ā¤

Ellie

July 3, 2017 / 8:01 am

Definitely do it! Girlactik have been around for ages and were actually one of the first liquid lipsticks to hit the makeup scene but no one has really heard about them over here. The second I can go, or can get a friend to go, I know I’m going to go crazy and buy loads! xx

5. July 2, 2017 / 7:55 pm

Love the Posh shade, that’s more me I think. Also, totally love discovering new brands. (As a side note and without wanting to sound weird, how perfect is you mouth?)

July 3, 2017 / 8:04 am

Posh is probably my favourite, although they also do a similar shade called Blushing which looks gorgeous! Think I need to see if they can introduce free international shipping or something! Hahaha thank you so much! to be fair, it’s lots of good lighting and about a million photos of me holding my breath to get the right angle šŸ˜‚ xx

6. July 2, 2017 / 8:02 pm

Omg I love liquid lipsticks, why haven’t I heard of these before!! Checking them out right now x

July 3, 2017 / 8:06 am

I’m in love with Girlactik’s instagram feed, although obviously it always makes me want to get more lip paints and so many of their other products. The Lip Paints are such good quality as well. Proper tube and applicator. xx

July 4, 2017 / 11:36 am

When liquid lipsticks first came out I definitely thought they were going to be a fad. Oh how wrong I was and Oh how obsessed with them I now am haha! You just can’t go wrong with a good liquid lippie xx

7. Taslyn
    July 4, 2017 / 11:30 am

These colours are my type of shades I really want to try these! I love a good liquid lipstick. Great review!

Taslyn| http://www.hiddenbeau-t.co.uk

July 4, 2017 / 11:40 am

The whole range of Girlactik lip paints is fab. All totally wearable gorgeous shades, which I think is what most people want, especially for every day use! xx

July 8, 2017 / 7:19 am

All their makeup is cruelty free and none of their stuff is tested on animals anywhere in the world. Most of their brushes are synthetic, and they are currently making all their brushes synthetic so they can apply to Peta to get their bunny status. Most of their products are vegan as well, and again they are changing the formulas of certain products so they contain synthetic beeswax. Obviously without the bunny logo it’s up to you whether you’d want to purchase but Girlactik have shown that being cruelty free is important to them and for me personally I think that’s great! xx